4 Blade Shaft Folding Propeller
A powerful hydrodynamic design that ensures efficiency
The 4-blade Flexofold folding propeller provides trouble-free handling and superior power in both forward and reverse. The powerful hydrodynamic design provides efficient use of the engine. Despite the relatively large propeller and 4 blades, the low drag makes your boat sail faster and allows the sails to stay up even in very light wind.
Original and correct propeller for Beneteau, Hanse Yachts, Sunreef Catamarans and more!
All Flexofold propellers are designed and manufactured in Denmark in our single-purpose factory, equipped with modern CNC equipment and robot technology.
In 2017 Flexofold was acquired by Yanmar Marine International. However, Flexofold is still operating from the factory in Denmark, maintaining own distinct brand identity and remaining a Danish registered company.
The propellers are sold directly to boat builders as well as private boat owners worldwide. Due to our flexible production setup, we can manufacture and ship worldwide within a few days.
- Helical gearing between the blades ensures a syncronized folding mechanism.
- Protective cover over the gearing
- Easily replaceable anode
- Large shock absorbers for quiet opening of the propeller
- Special innerhub to protect the saildrive and gearbox from the propeller impact
- Mounting screws are pre-applied with Loctite for mounting above as well as under water.
- Water lubricated - no need for maintenance
The 4 blade prop for shaft installation are available in the diameters of 15" to 27" - all in a wide range of pitches.
Supplied for both LEFT and RIGHT turning shafts.
The Flexofold propellers fit perfectly on all common shaft diameters with ISO, SAE or IMP cones
ISO (European standard) = 1:10 cone
SAE (US standard) = 1:16 cone
IMP (British standard) = 1:12 cone