3 Blade Shaft Folding Propeller
Low drag under sail - maximum thrust under power
The 3 blade propeller from Flexofold made in bronze provides trouble-free handling and superior power in both forward and reverse. When folded, the low propeller drag ensures you top speed, and in lighter wind as well - with virtually no risk of catching lines or seaweed.
Original propeller for Beneteau, Dehler, Hanse Yachts, Jeanneau, Sunreef Catamarans, X-Yachts and many more!
All Flexofold propellers are designed and manufactured in Denmark in our single-purpose factory, equipped with modern CNC equipment and robot technology.
In 2017 Flexofold was acquired by Yanmar Marine International. However, Flexofold is still operating from the factory in Denmark, maintaining own distinct brand identity and remaining a Danish registered company.
The propellers are sold directly to boat builders as well as private boat owners worldwide. Due to our flexible production setup, we can manufacture and ship worldwide within a few days.
- Helical gearing between the blades ensures a syncronized folding mechanism.
- Protective cover over the gearing
- Easily replaceable anode
- Large shock absorbers for quiet opening of the propeller
- Special innerhub to protect the saildrive and gearbox from the propeller impact
- Mounting screws are pre-applied with Loctite for mounting above as well as under water.
- Water lubricated - no need for maintenance
The 3 blade propeller for shaft installation are available in diameters of 14" to 24" - all in a wide range of pitches.
To be supplied for both LEFT and RIGHT turning shafts.
The Flexofold propellers fit perfectly on all common shaft diameters with ISO, SAE or IMP cones
ISO (European standard) = 1:10 cone
SAE (US standard standard) = 1:16 cone
IMP (British standard) = 1:12 cone