2 Blade Saildrive Folding Propeller
LOW DRAG UNDER SAIL - HIGH THRUST UNDER POWER
The 2-blade Flexofold Standard version provides trouble-free handling and superior power in both forward and reverse.
When folded, the low propeller drag ensures you and your boat will sail faster, and in lighter wind as well - with virtually no risk of catching lines or seaweed.
Cruisers and racers alike choose this propeller for it's use of the most efficient blade shape available combined with a very low drag and a moderate price point.
All Flexofold propellers are designed and manufactured in Denmark in our single-purpose factory, equipped with modern CNC equipment and robot technology.
In 2017 Flexofold was acquired by Yanmar Marine International. However, Flexofold is still operating from the factory in Denmark, maintaining own distinct brand identity and remaining a Danish registered company.
The propellers are sold directly to boat builders as well as private boat owners worldwide. Due to our flexible production setup, we can manufacture and ship worldwide within a few days.
- Helical gearing between the blades ensures a synchronized folding mechanism.
- Protective cover over the gearing.
- Integrated and easily replaceable anodes on the propeller hub.
- Large shock absorbers for quiet opening of the propeller.
- Special innerhub to protect the saildrive and gearbox from the propeller impact.
- Mounting screws are pre-applied with Loctite for mounting above as well as under water.
- Water lubricated - no need for maintenance.
The 2-blade propellers for saildrive are available in the diameters of 13" to 18" - all in a wide range of pitches.
Available for both LEFT and RIGHT turning saildrives (saildrives are generally LEFT turning, however catamarans might use a counter rotating propeller on one side).
The Flexofold propellers fit perfectly on all common saildrives from Yanmar, Volvo Penta, Lombardini, Technodrive, ZF and Torqeedo Deep Blue.
They can also be fitted on Selva saildrives with the use of an adapter.